Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's a Small World After All

Short post - I just wanted to mention how ridiculous it is that my group on four separate occasions has run into people that we know in Europe.

First Time: Corfu, Greece

We are staying at the same hostel as a girl that one of my travelmates went to highschool with

Second Time: Venice, Italy

We are staying at the same Camp Site as three girls I went to elementary, middle, highschool and university with.

Third Time: Nice, France

We are staying at the same hostel as three girls that one of my travelmates went to highschool with.

Fourth Time: Paris, France

I am waiting at the meeting point for a tour and run into a girl that I did my degree with and also lived down the hallway from at my old apartment building.

Am I crazy or is this normal when travelling. None of these meetings were planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment